Process of becoming a member
Requirements of what is needed to become a member inclusive of all benefits one get in a member (as a member).
- 1. The candidate shall be required to ride with the team for a minimum of four rides “ be called a prospects
- 2. The candidate will be added to PB members and non members group.
- 3. The candidate will make a decision if he/she gets along well with the organization based on the interaction with team members and Exco rules
- 4. The candidate will be informed if he is being accepted or rejected.
- 5. Once accepted the candidate will be notified to pay the membership.
- 6. A member will be required to participate in the club rides. “ Minimum of two rides per month out of four.
- 7. The candidate shall purchase the club kit and use it for races and training.
- 8. The club shall welcome all new members once a quarter on a formal ride arranged by Exco and be given the PB uniform.
- 9. The club has a right to terminate the candidate membership without refund.
- 10. Annual membership to be renewed at the end of February each year.
- 11. Membership includes registration into Cycling South Africa, Gauteng Cycling Association and also ICE “In Case of Emergency” wrist Band.
- 12. The member shall be added to two Proud beginners notice board group.